The Greater Oshawa Chamber of Commerce
- Ride 4 United Way
Sun. Aug, 26/12
Ride4United Way – A ride which supports the work of the United Way of Durham Region.
When: Sunday, August 26th, 2012
Where: The event will start and finish at Garnet B. Rickard Recreation Complex on Hwy 2 at Hwy 57 in the Town of Bowmanville, Municipality of Clarington.
There are courses for Cyclists of every level:
• Enthusiast Course Distances: 60 Km, 100Km, 160Km (distances are approximate to provide the best roads possible)
• Community Course, approximately 25Km
• Mass Start for all distances will be 8:00 am, registration and rider check in opens at 6:30 am
• Riders are strongly encouraged to be on site by 7:30 am
• Fully supported ride with lunch, showers and massages at the finish!
• Competition within the ride, take the Heart Break Hill Challenge.
Early Registration of $50
Register after July 1st $60
Register Day of the Event, August 26th $70
Register online at www.ride4unitedway.com
While the purpose of the ride is to raise funds for the United Way, it is not mandatory that every rider is involved in soliciting pledges and raising funds. We hope that many people who simply want to ride in beautiful countryside, on a fully supported course, enjoy the day and have a bite to eat at the end will pay the registration fee and join us.
Questions? Phone us at the United Way 905-436-7377, weekdays 8:30-4:30 or visit www.ride4unitedway.com for more information
EventList powered by schlu.net